WHY ELECTROSTATIC DESINFECTING?
As companies prepare to re-enter their buildings/facilities, you may be thinking: “How can we make our building/facility more secure for our employees, tenants, and all visitors?” Well, you are not alone. In fact, many buildings/facilities are making safety their top priority. You probably have already heard of “Electrostatic Spray Disinfecting” and may be asking yourself what the benefits are and whether it’s
right for your facility. First, let us start by answering the following question; “What is Electrostatic Spray Disinfecting?”
Electrostatic spray disinfecting is the process of spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto surfaces and objects. After the spray is applied, the disinfectant goes to work on the entirety of all surfaces. It only takes 1 to 5 minutes depending on the disinfectant used; killing 99.99% of all pathogens. Its effective and touchless application means zero cross-contamination. Electrostatic spray disinfecting works by using a specialized solution that is combined with air and atomized by an electrode inside the sprayer. Subsequently, the spray contains charged particles that are able to aggressively adhere to all surfaces and objects. Because the particles in the spray are charged, they cling to and completely coat all surfaces they're aimed at.
All disinfectants are OSHA, EPA, and CDC approved and compliant.
Safe and quick
Electrostatic Spray Disinfecting only takes 1-5 minutes to kill 99.99% of all pathogens meaning you can get back to work faster!
Electrostatic Disinfecting is safe on electronics like computers, meaning you wont have to worry about your electronics while we disinfect.
Is This a No Touch Service?
Our service takes care of the CDC process alone. There are specific conditions considering this
is a “no-touch” service.
The conditions are:
1. Your facility must have been recently cleaned – All ‘high-touch” areas must have been recently wiped down.
2. You can clearly designate any “NO SPRAY” areas prior to starting.
3. All loose, lightweight items need to be secured or put away.
Benefits to “no-touch” service:
1. Affordable pricing.
2. Minimal business interruption (1 man team can complete approximately 10,000 SF in 90 min).
3. Workers can re-enter treated areas within 15 mins.
4. Faster more efficient application process.
5. Even distribution by EPA approved electric atomizing spray application ensures proper coverage.